Tuesday, February 10, 2009

MATILDA JANE PARTY!

Ok, you can see that I have a problem with not dressing my kids up and just taking candid shots of them. But I have had so many people ask where I got the Matilda Jane clothes that I am hosting a show. So any of you who need some good outfits for pictures this year, you need to come! Here is one of the Matilda Jane outfits from the fall. I love her stuff, and it runs out fast. So I wanted to do the party as soon as the spring line came out.
It will be Tuesday March 3rd, probably around 6:30pm. Bring your kids, so you can try the clothes on for sizing. I will do another post in a couple of weeks. Email me if you have any questions.
And Yes I am counting these pictures as Project(4/52).





12 comments:

Lacey said...

so cute, i am there, hopefully!

Brittany said...

Oh if I only had a girl! Do you know what sizes they start at? These pictures are amazing as always by the way.

Kyla Beth Hornberger said...

what an adorable child! SHE makes the clothes even cuter!

Melisa said...

I totaly want to come I have been dying to go to a party i have looked online lots but they are always sold out in the sizes I want. SO Cute!

kate moss said...

Hey-I know for sure they have 12mo and they do have boys clothes too.
http://matildajaneclothing.com

missliss5/Melissa said...

She is such a beauty!

Sarah said...

I Wanna come!!

Heather D. said...

The pasture shots are great! I guess you aren't crazy after all.

Kerry said...

Ugh! I should have read your blog sooner. I just signed up to host my own party. But mine isn't until the end of March. I hope everything isn't sold out by then ;-)

Anonymous said...

I really want to come--would you mind? I want to outfit my 5 year old, where are you having the party at? It's on my birthday so that means no complaining from my husband about how much I spend--ha ha!

Connie said...

Those shots are so freanin' awesome! Totally worth jumping the fence for!!

Matilda Jane Fan said...

Absolutely beautiful. I am a huge fan as well and hosting a virtual trunk show 03/12 & 03/13. Need anything from the Spring/Summer 2009 collection, e-mail me at matildajanefan@comcast.net. Keep posting the great photos!