Friday, January 25, 2008

Jonas & Maybel

I love these kids. They have been coming for a couple years now. Jonas is 9 years old. He rides
on the Park City Snowboard Team. He has been riding since he was 3. He competes in Slopestyle and Half-pipe. Maybel is 6, has also been snowboarding since she was 3. This is her
first year competing, she just won a gold medal in half-pipe.
This was such a fun shoot, I love it when we can take kids pictures doing exactly what they love!


Sarah said...

LOVE IT!! They turned out great. Lets go Snowboarding!

Angela Fielding Photography said...

Yeah! You have a blog! I have loved your work from a far for a long time. I've met your husband a couple of times, but I've never had a chance to meet you. I heard about you through Melanie Paxton. Love your stuff!

Rebekah said...

Hi Kate! Yes, I totally know who you are. You are good friends with Audry and Boogie. I've never actually met you, but feel like I know you a little bit from Audry. Thanks for your comments on my blog. I've always been a big fan of your work:)

Samual said...

What beautiful snowboarders~